Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang

Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang Empty Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Horrorcore hip hop duo Insane Clown Posse has declared that they would be suing the FBI for classifying their devoted fanbase--known as "Juggalos"--as a gang in the 2011 National Gang Assessment.

Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope made the announcement at the 2012 Gathering of the Juggalos on August 9, Spin reports.

The rappers said they would go through with the lawsuit ""no matter what it costs or what it takes," eliciting cheering, cheers of "Family," and even some crying.

rest fo the story at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/12/insane-clown-posse-sues-fbi-juggalos-gang_n_1770058.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird%20News
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang Empty Re: Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang

Post by RAVEN Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 pm

FUCK THE FEDS!!!

JUGGALOS 4 LIFE!!!!

THE WICKED CLOWNS WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

BITCHES!!!

Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang Empty Spooky

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 am

It's crazy when you think about how much the government monitors us. If you listen to ICP, you're now a threat to organized society? That makes no sense. I'm sure we're all on a watch-list of some sort. It seems like it's easy to get labelled in the U.S. today, but it is next to impossible to get unlabelled or taken off of a watch-list. Makes me kinda sad to hear things like this; it's not American. It also makes me trust my gov't even less.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang Empty Re: Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang

Post by RAVEN Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 am

And the Feds wonder why the people of this country distrust them so much?

Gee. It couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that they don't trust us, could it?

Insane Clown Posse Suing FBI For Classifying Juggalos As A Gang Empty Keeping you safe

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 am

It's funny how the government constructed this huge apparatus of agencies and surveillance to keep us safe, but now it's like they are focusing more on the people they're supposed to be protecting. Some days it seems like the barbed wire is pointing in....

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Lol I would love to see what the fbi labels me as. A hard ass country girl that fronts the confederate flag lessons to country, every kind of metal, and rap. Hell on my car I have Confederated flags an ax man (from ICP), a bunch of heavy metal bands, and a pagan sticker. I bet they would make me a white supremacist witch that runs with gangs. LMFAO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:55 am