Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut

Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut  Empty Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut

Post by Smith Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:40 am

I don't know if you all have heard, but there was a bad school shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, CT. A 20-year-old man walked into the school with an M4 rifle and two sidearms and murdered a total of 26 people, plus himself. 20 of the deaths were children. 18 pronounced dead at the scene and 2 pronounced dead at a local hospital. 6 faculty members, including the man's mother who taught a class there (the class he attacked). In the end, the man shot and killed himself at the scene.

I feel so heartbroken for the families and friends of the victims. It kills me to see this happen, and to children, 5-8 year olds. I can only imagine the scars for those that survived. Please keep these family members in your thoughts. Seeing this happen in such a small area brings so much fear in my mind. I live in a small town as well, and seeing this happen here gives me horrible thoughts about how it could so easily happen here as well.

Anyway, I am very sorry for those that lost loved ones in the shooting. They will be in my prayers for a very long time. God be with them. Sad

Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut  Empty Re: Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:42 am

yea I read about what happened I feel really sad inside for those families that lost there kid's because they never had a chance to live life what has this world come to. Sad
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut  Empty Re: Keep your thoughts and prayers for the families in Connecticut

Post by Smith Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 pm

And the crazy thing is that this wasn't a thought in their little minds. They had Christmas on their minds. Now they don't get Christmas with their families. It's so sad...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Holy shit! I din't hear jack about this. Damn! Why the fuck does there have to be evil bastards like that psycho fuck!? I hope that motherfucker burns in hell for what he did.

Lord, please look over all the souls of the ones who were killed by this evil man. Bring them eternal peace. Forever in your name...Amen.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:58 pm

His brother testified that the killer was something like autistic or something. It was something where he felt no emotion from tragic situations. And the news made it sound like his target was his mother that had the class at the school and he just shot the kids for good measure. It's sickening. Well, he killed himself when he finished so chances are he might be burning in Hell right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:37 pm