Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars

RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars Empty NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars

Post by RAVEN Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm

At 1:30 AM EST, the curiosity rover took it's 7 Minute of Terror as it slammed into the outer atmoshere of Mars.

It has already transmitted images back to Earth from it's new home. Nothing spectacular. But, it's still a BIG deal. This marks a new era in space exploration.

Curiosity's mission on Mars is to search for the building blocks of life. This includes looking for signs of water, looking for carbon evidence, and taking soil samples. This is no easy task! But, Curiosity is well equipped for the job.

This rover will remain on Mars for 3 years studying the Red Planet.

Further reading can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A video posted to the rover's Twitter page: This is a series of pics put together from Curiosity's decent.

NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars Empty Re: NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

That is so cool Were movin on up. God i think i quote to may old movies and tv shows but i guess that is what you do when you are my age LMAO
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars Empty Re: NASA's Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars

Post by RAVEN Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Only admit is alowed to see the link need to fix it hunny
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Fixed. Thanks for that Love.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

LOL that is cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:51 pm