Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

5 posters

Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night

Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night Empty Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 am

Man I literally never went to bed. I'm all hyped up on some of the most bitter coffee ever. The sad thing is that I sucked way worse than ever before last night. I guess I can blame that on my worries for my Father. Who will now be in the hospital until Friday. So if you need me online this week, let me know. Back to topic. Man I played with totally buzzed Lord Wolfe last night. It was fun as hell. Did that for like four hours. Then me & my friend X B1ood Wo1f X played AvP multiplayer for like an hour or two. Then for the rest of the night, we played Halo 3. That game is fludded with an ass load of noobs. It was fun nonetheless.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night Empty Re: Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night

Post by W0LFE Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm

I have to wonder how soon after H4 drops they're gunna shut down the H3 servers. Just like they did with H2 and reach.

Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night Empty Re: Very Stressful/Confusing/Fun Night Last Night

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm

sounds fun lol

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm

They're shutting down Reach & 3?
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Post by Smith Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:04 pm

No, he's just wondering how long Halo 3 is gonna last when Halo 4 comes out. He thinks it might shut down like Halo 2 did when Reach came out. Halo Reach is gonna stay online for quite a long time. And, I think Halo 3 is gonna stay online for a longer time too.

P.S. I remember playing with you guys for the first part of last night. That was awesome lol. I'm serious if you look at the theater and look at my character you will laugh your ass off at where I was at in Active Camo. Haha

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Damn cloaker. LOL..
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Post by Smith Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm as quiet as the darkest night. I move swiftly like a cool breeze. You cannot see me. I'm a ghost. You have know sense that I am right on top of you until you feel my knife pierce your skin... Twisted Evil
    unblessedjd
    unblessedjd
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

GT : ODST N3CR0

Post by unblessedjd Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:12 pm

halo 2 only got shut down because they shut down all servers for origanal xboxes so people would have to upgrade to play online
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 am

That, and they needed all the space they could get for Reach.
    RWHarrod51
    RWHarrod51
    Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
    Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps

GT : RWHarrod51

Post by RWHarrod51 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am

Donny that was funny as hell. I like how after awhile most of us were hell bent on finding donny while I just sat in amour lock and kill people looking for him.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 am

It was awesome.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 pm

lol Razz wish i was there. but nope i had to work

PS. Hows my Sig ban coming raven?
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 am

It's called a sig! And i was also working/sleeping unfortunately. Damn work/sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:45 pm