Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today.

Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today. Empty Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today.

Post by Smith Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm

On select days, a couple of soldiers from a certain branch of the military show up during lunch to answer questions and stuff. The Army showed up today. Now, aside for my interest in the Marine Corps, the Army Airborne and Army Rangers have been my other priorities in my military career in the future. I got some pretty good info from them and some great advice from one who was originally in the Marine Corps. I didn't, however, have time to ask about infantry and Rangers because I had to go to class just as I was about to ask them. Next time I'll ask them about it and sooner in the future I'll talk to a Marine Corps recruiter so I can get a good idea of what I'm planning to join in the future. Once I gather all my info, I'll make my 100% sure choice on what I'm going for. I'm excited. Smile

Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today. Empty Re: Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:37 pm

I wish you the best of luck bro Smile

Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today. Empty Re: Talked to the U.S. Army today at school today.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Same here Donny.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Post by Smith Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 am

Oh, I meant to mention earlier that I also went down to the Armed Forces Career Center on Thursday to get more info from the Army. It all sounds pretty cool. All I have to do now is get with a Marine Corps Recruiter and get info on the Marines and then go from there when I can make my decision.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 am