Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

4 posters

What celebrity do you wish was never born?

What celebrity do you wish was never born? Empty What celebrity do you wish was never born?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Tell what celebrity you wish was never born and why.

Last edited by Confederate Queen B on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

What celebrity do you wish was never born? Empty Re: What celebrity do you wish was never born?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Will Farrow, Because i hate him with a passion i think he is the stupidest person on the face of this Earth and find nothing he has ever done any where near funny!!!
    Dixie
    Dixie
    Captain
    Captain

What celebrity do you wish was never born? Empty Re: What celebrity do you wish was never born?

Post by Dixie Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Justin bieber, need i say more
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Anyone in Hanson..... Doo wop, the sound my fist makes on their empty, talentless skulls.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 pm

I love it i completly argee with both dixie and wolf

everyone of the spice girls aggravating hoes

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 am

Richard simmons. Because he dresses and acts like a fag.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

What celebrity do you wish was never born? Empty

Post by W0LFE Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 am

Hey jeff, if you're referring to the south park version of the word fag, being defined as an extremely annoying person, then calling richard simmons a fag is funny, but if you're using it as a derogitory term for gay people i will not allow it.

Being outwardly and bluntly racist/intollerant is not who we are. Here in the UNSC Marine Corp, we hate everyone equally, no one any more or less than anyone else.

And my next choice for screw this famous person would have to be the creators, actors, and anyone who allowed the Tim and Eric show to play on Adult Swim. Seriously cant believe that was at some point considered a "good idea". They can all die

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:01 am

Sorry its partial. To me he is an annoying, cocky, energetic son of a gun. However those kind of comments will not be made by me again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

Post by W0LFE Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:28 am

Good, just remember, a bullet sounds the same to everyone.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:49 am

Wolfe - I agree with you. Tim and Eric is THE WORST idea for a show they have EVER come up with. I stopped watching AS because of that fuckin show.

I think I'll go with Gilbert Godfrey. Talk about an annoying fuckface!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Obama (do i really have to explane)
    Dixie
    Dixie
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Dixie Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Pairis hilton, do i have to explain...lol
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

Post by W0LFE Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:08 pm

There were only 2 times i thought gilbert was funny, in Aladdin as iago, and hollywood squares.

Next celeb to disappear,
    Fran freaking Drescher........ She violated my ears

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 pm

God i loved it when paris got impaled in House of Wax. That was the best moment i have ever see her. LMAO Twisted Evil

tom cruise after he was brain washed in scientology.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Any so called "POP STAR" from 2000 to now.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:13 pm

WOW i guess there goes your favorite little band Public Image Limited seeing that they are considered a POP STAR group. What a way to contradict yourself.

Lets see who get pissed about this one, all of slipknot copy cat ass holes.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Hah! You got me there. Yuck, it's gross to even say or spell Slip-Knot.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

Post by W0LFE Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 am

All those MLG guys, gettin to play video games and get paid for it. Bastards

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

Rosie O’Donnell stupid bitch!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 am

PUFF DADDY or what ever name he is going by now i have the no talented SOB

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Brittany Spears.
    RWHarrod51
    RWHarrod51
    Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps

GT : RWHarrod51

Post by RWHarrod51 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm

STAY (SIC) Hate on Slipknot all you want

I wish Lil Wayne was never born

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 am

Slipknot is nothing but a bunch of copy cats there shit is not orginal and the SUCK live they are the worst band i have ever seen!!!!! they copyed every thing from Mushroom head now that is a bad ass band

i wish Carrot Top was never born he is sooooooo stupid never though any thing he did was funny
    RWHarrod51
    RWHarrod51

GT : RWHarrod51

Post by RWHarrod51 Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:18 pm

See I am actually a fan of both bands so i think the entire feud is dumb. How is it possible that a band in Des Moines know that another small band in Cleveland happend to wear masks as well. They were started about the same time Slipknot in 95 and i think mushroomhead around 93 i think not for sure. And Paul Grey Pig Mask was changed after the Slipknot album. Besides both bands have their own unique sound. Like I said i like both bands so it was epic when Mushroomhead released a statement for Paul Grey,"RIP Paul Grey, This Feud needs to end, much love respect to the guys and slipknot. And the fact that Cory Taylor is opened to the idea of them touring together, will it ever happen NO, but it would be epic. No matter what our opinions are everyone can agree that the crossed out face is badass. I love watching slipknot live have not been able to see mushroomhead live.

ANYHOW NIKKI MANAJ needs to die, not really any talent
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Slipknot knew about Mushroomhead before their release. I believe I heard something about they originally didn't want to do the mask bit. Out of respect for Mushroomhead. The record execs told to go with the idea anyway. I agree that the fued needs to end, but I still think Mushroomhead is the better band. They are the ONLY good thing to come out of Clevland. This is coming from someone who grew up in Ohio.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:07 pm