Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint?

Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint? Empty Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint?

Post by Smith Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 pm

I got on Waypoint today and I noticed I was signed out. This is strange because I never sign out. So I tried to sign back in and it said that xbox.com was down and don't try to sign in. PISS! Anyone else having this problem now?

Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint? Empty Re: Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Well I don't even get that far.

Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint? Empty Re: Is anyone else having problems signing in to Waypoint?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Double Post: I just got in using Internet Explorer. But I personally hate IE.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 pm

All i had to do was refresh the page and it let me on still signed in and all Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:27 pm