Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

2 posters

Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums...

Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums... Empty Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums...

Post by Smith Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

For speaking out the truth I presume. Haha! Waypoint mods make me lol. Eh, couldn't check the message for what I was banned for, but I'm sure it was about a thread that I said the Infinity Challenge is a waste of time and that I want more info on the TU. Ha! I see threads like that every day that live on forever and I post one and I get the hit. Lol Razz They never scese to amaze me! Laughing
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums... Empty Re: Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums...

Post by RAVEN Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 pm

I got your back bro.

Under Queen's name, since I am PERMA BANNED from Waypoint forums, I made a thread asking why the Mods there feel like they can issue bans for almost no reason.

Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums... Empty Re: Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Man, somebody send me a link. I got to see this 343i bullshit.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah, I can't check it now. It won't even let me view my inbox to see the message for what I was suspended for. Razz Genius, 343. I'll post a link tomorrow when the suspension is lifted. I'll post the message as a quote and post a link to whatever I was suspended for. Like I said, 343 devs never scese to amaze me.

EDIT: DAMN! I just checked the time that the suspension would be lifted. NOT UNTIL 8:46 IN THE FUCKING EVENING! And this happened mid day, around 2:30. Oh, I can't wait to see this shit.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 pm

I propose we boycott Waypoint forums. What they are doing is unconstitutional. I WILL be mentioning that to BS Angel.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Well, gimme a sec. When that time finally comes, I'll check out what got me suspended. If it is the thing that I posted about the Infinity Challenge being a waste and needing more info on the TU, then go right ahead, Raven. 343 said we'd get the TU Jan. '13. It's Jan. '13. I know it's only 7 days in, but I'm tired of waiting. The Infinity Challenge, like I said, is a waste of time in which only a couple of 30-year-olds with no life are the only ones that will win the grand prizes, the truck and the small feature in the next Halo. I don't want to hear about a worthless update on a challenge where people like me don't have a chance at winning because we actually have lives. We want to hear about what they're doing to fix the game, which the TU will hopefully fix a ton.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 pm

The best part of the Infinity Challenge is that the leader was caught boosting points. Can we say RIGGED?
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 pm

YUP! They should NEVER do something like this again. Y'see? It's getting in the way of what's important: fixing their game's multiplayer which is very broken.

EDIT: I went to the forums and it finally let me on. I guess time didn't matter. Razz Anyway here's what the message sent said. And I quote:

You have been temporarily banned for flaming and attacking other members and for making a nonconstructive post. Discussion and heated debates are fine; name calling, personal attacks, and stat-flaming are not.

And here's the post that got me suspended: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2144036_Yet-again--another-week-with-no-info.aspx#post2144036

Yup, I knew it was this one. Bullshit if you ask me. I was only stating the truth. And you'll notice the last post states that there is some info from bs Angel about the TU. It seems that she has brought this up. Oh well, I didn't want to dig through the infinity challenge shit to find it.

So yeah, this is what all the miraculous Waypoint works is about. Lovely. -_-

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm

RAVEN wrote:I propose we boycott Waypoint forums. What they are doing is unconstitutional. I WILL be mentioning that to BS Angel.

Even though Waypoint is our our main recruiting page, I completely agree with you Raven. Hell it's not like we get many recruits from Waypoint. After all, almost all of the people I've recruited I met while in matchmaking. So if you're game, I'm game.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Not only that, but I have recruitment threads on at least 4 different sites. This includes Raptr.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 pm

You need some back up on that?
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 pm

It would be nice, yeah. Sign up on www.raptr.com and I'll let you know my s/n there.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 am

Cool. Yeah, the crap is done. I really hate that. I mean, my post, as you guys saw, was similar to almost every other thread on the Waypoint forums. But, I seem to be the one to take a hit. It it because I'm black? HUH?! lol jk
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 am

After you guys register on Raptr, my s/n is UNSCMC_Raven. Look me up and send me a friend request there.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Well, while this thread is here why don't I just go ahead and post more Waypoints abusing their power. I don't care what kind of careless mod you are, I know you think this is funny shit: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2149224_Sarah-Palin-Sucks.aspx#post2149224

RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 pm

I can't see this. Apparently Snickerdoodle PERMA BANNED Queen's account for calling the MODS out. This is the reason I am having her investigated.

But, I do know the thread.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Oh, well it's funny, I don't care who you are. The thread was titled "Sarah Palin SUCKS!" (Palmer fail again), then he starts off by sayin "and so does Sarah Palmer." Another Sarah Palmer complaining thread. Razz Any way I replied saying "Oh, she does suck." and linked it to this pic:

Got temporarily suspended from Waypoint forums... 3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean

Lol. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 am