Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

3 posters

Last Straw

Stand808

Last Straw Empty Last Straw

Post by Stand808 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Idk if you guys know but i was put on probation and Banned from the Site for 7 days. Im not sure what the hell happened. But i am considering leaving.

I dont agree with this at all. Yes i broke 2 rules(was warned and not punished)
    BUT
    Then i talked back to Isis and after that Raven punished me(in my eyes thats how i saw it)

He had a chance to punish me in XBL Party chat but he did it after i talked about to his wife Isis(again in my eyes thats how i saw it)

Yes Wolfe i posted in a Locked Thread after you locked it but as a MOD i thought it would be alright but NO Isis and Raven grilled me for it instead of being nice and saying "just cuz ur a MOD doesnt mean you can post on a locked thread"(Raven said this AFTER i was already punished.

Im sorry ONI but i dont agree with this at all. All i did was defend what i believe and talked back to those who talked back to be cuz im not some lil kid you can just push around. Im not a push over and dont dish it out if you cant take it back.

Like i said im sorry but this is the last straw. Im thinking about leaving and will look for other clans while im on Probation. But after a few days i might cool down and rethink that.

Again im sorry.

Have a good week you guys.

-xStandDown808x
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Last Straw Empty Re: Last Straw

Post by Smith Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 am

Dude, think about it Ash. We need you in High Com. I think you just need to cool down just a bit. Face your punishment and be back in a week. Everything will be okay, dude. Just think, if you get busted for something in the military, if you talk back to your superiors on the matter you're fucked. You'll be back in a week and everything will be alright.

Axios, Ash.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 am

If you want to leave the UNSC MC instead of facing your punishment, that is your choice. Don't expect to be welcomed back though. If you leave, I will be IP banning you. THis means you WILL NOT be allowed back here.

The fact of the matter is this, just because you HAD MOD status, doesn't mean you get to abuse it. You will be told the same thing in ANY clan you go to. The clan leaders WILL NOT put up with that kind of behavior. It's childish, and not needed.

Take your licks Ash. Take it like a man. That's the ONLY way you can better yourself.

Or, run like a puppy that just got his ass kicked.

The choice is yours.

BTW - a little FYI for you. What you did was talk back to a commanding officer. I will not stand back and let that happen. Not in this lifetime, or the next.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 am

Ok first of all it is not the fact that Raven punished you for talking back to me it was you attitude that helped I am oni and you will respect me and the rest of the members who are higher then you. You want to sit there and say you did know that you could not post in the locked tread come on a little common since why in the hell do you think wolfe locked it and said “But anyhoo i'm locking this. No more need for explinations, argueing, or other crap” that means stop or did you not know that and you even threatened me in your post and I WILL not stand for the shit NO ONE THREATENS ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM. This is stupid shit you took it to far with you attitude, threats, and not letting shit go like lord wolfe told you to. WHAT IS THERE NOT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT. You clam you not a child then STOP acting so damn childish. And I never pushed you around you started you shit with me and I finished it. You want to leave don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you. No one here will beg you to stay!!!!!!!!!!

FYI you did not want to keep your threats and bull shit privet why should we!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 am

I know Wolfe has something to say on this matter, and he is free to do so since he outranks me. But, I am locking this thread so no further SHIT gets slinged around.

I suggest we ALL grow the fuck up, and do what we are supposed to do, kill the other team.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 am

Insubordination will not be tollerated. In any form. One must ALWAYS consider the words coming out of their mouth, and how they are presenting them, as well as whether the timing is appropriate or not.

I can not excuse this stand. When a thread is locked it is locked for a reason. MOD powers should only be used for moderation purposes, not to finish personal battles. If u break the rules u will be punished. This goes for EVERYONE.

Do what u will but the marine corps will continue. We do appreciate your help so you are welcome here, but no one breaks the rules. They are from now on to be considered Chuck Norris rules.

And let this be an example to everyone else. Rukes are rules, you break em, u will suffer the consequences, reguardless of rank and personal standing with the clan. If u dont like em then leave.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

Post by RAVEN Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 am

This was sent to me via XBL from StandDown;

raven, im sorry i disrespected you. i was mad and took it to far. i acted like a child and was being stupid. like i told wolfe i think of you guys as a second family. if i stay i will gladly face my punishment. again im sorry

I see he is trying to make things right here.

Notice though, that he said IF he stays. He will still try to find another clan over this. A loss, but one the I foresaw with the outcome of this situation.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

Post by W0LFE Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 am

He also apologized to me. I told him rules is rules. No one is above them. If he does stay then this is not to be brought up again.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am

he sent me an message to i have no replyed to it i really dont know what to say. i know i am a hard ass and i am still pissed but as we all know i stayed mad at jumper for a while and i got over it. i know i can be a hard ass this is why i am handing every thing dealing with this issues over to Raven and Wolfe what evey yall decide i back unless he makes it personal then i WILL stand up for my self.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

Post by W0LFE Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

That is completely understandable, and fear not, we will handle this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:01 pm