Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

2 posters

Got my first taste of the Marine Corps

Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Got my first taste of the Marine Corps Empty Got my first taste of the Marine Corps

Post by Smith Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 pm

I went to a Marine Corps workout from 5:30 to about 6:30 or so and it was pretty cool. The workouts we did are some of the stuff the Marines are starting to use in basic training. Of course in basic the DIs will be more in your face about it, but it's cool. I really liked it. Met some really cool dudes. And I got some stuff on what to do to prepare. I'm excited. I might have my mind set on Marines after a little while.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Got my first taste of the Marine Corps Empty Re: Got my first taste of the Marine Corps

Post by W0LFE Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Sounds fun. Marines are where the party's at!

Got my first taste of the Marine Corps Empty Re: Got my first taste of the Marine Corps

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm

nice Smile im glad you are pursuing this Smile
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Post by Smith Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:42 am

Man, if playoff games didn't occur on Thursdays I'd be up there every week. We'll just have to see how far our team goes into the playoffs. If we lose a game then we're out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm