Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

2 posters

Man I Hate 343i!

Man I Hate 343i! Empty Man I Hate 343i!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 pm

My god 343i pisses me off, but the annoying thing is that I have to deal with them everyday fucking day. I mainly don't like them because they basically stole Bungie's baby. Bungie was supposed to make Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. The original idea for the game was to completely remake the first game with Reach style game-play. But no, 343 decided to half ass it. They deiced to put a new graphics layer of the original gameplay. They didn't even do a good job at it either, it caused even more glitches than the original version. I would have loved a new version, it would have had more in common with Halo: The Flood, but again 343i decided not to do it because they're afraid of what the Halo: CE loyalists would say. They just don't have the balls that Bungie had. Plus look on the Anniversary case... do you see Bungies anywhere? You don't do you? Well then look at the back of the manual. They decided to Bungie there, but you may notice that it is most cheap as Halo manual ever! That's like kidnapping Halo from Bungie & taunting them. Bungie deserved way more credit than them, way more.

Now let me bring you to the next portion of the topic; Halo: 4. I'm looking forward to even though I think 343i fucked up again. The only thing good to come from this game may be the increased gore, the Spartan design, the MA5C AR, & the BR. They completely fucked up the Marines(Why the hell are they wearing Aqua?!), the Jackals(They don't even fit with the canon now.), the Grunts(They look way to happy.), the Elite(What the hell it that, a pope hat?!), & the new Forward unto Dawn design(It looks like a half eaten sausage with engines.). They should have just kept the Reach design. I personally think that was the best. But as I stated before, 343i is consisted of a bunch of dumb-ass bastard thieves, whom don't even deserve this project. I hope I haven't completely gone crazy & that people agree with me.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Man I Hate 343i! Empty Re: Man I Hate 343i!

Post by RAVEN Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Well, to give them credit, they worked hand in hand with Bungie through all the Halo games. They know what Halo is. I just hope they can expand it in a way that stays true to the Halo principles while sreating new scenarios.

CEA is just a sopy and paste into HD of the original. FAIL!

Reach is mockery of what it should be due to TU and too much listen to whiners. FAIL!

I'd say they have this one chance to prove that they should be making Halo games. If H4 does not live up to all the hype, they should be stripped of the Halo series all togeher.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I personally like Reach, but I still agree with you on everything. I mainly like Reach for it's look.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Lets face it, Halo 4 is becoming less and less like a halo game and more like EVERY other FPS. THAT is what gets me, if i wanted to play COD, I'D GO BUY COD!!!!!!!
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

It's getting more like COD, but it is still maintaining the Halo feel. Think about it. If you the UNSC were to get any more Spartans, they'd need a HUGE ship to train them. This way, the enemy wouldn't know where to attack. You can move the ship anywhere you want.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Kill streaks, classes, perks......... I rest my case

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 am