Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor

Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor  Empty Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 pm

A source has revealed to ABC news that Tony Scott, director of "Top Gun" and "Crimson Tide," was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer.

Scott took his own life on Sunday by jumping off a bridge in Los Angeles, California. At approximately 12:35 p.m., several bystanders alerted the authorities that someone had jumped from Vincent Thomas Bridge spanning San Pedro and Terminal Island in Los Angeles Harbor.

"I can confirm that Tony Scott has passed away. The family asks that their privacy is respected at this time," Simon Halls, the director's spokesperson, said in a statement.

Investigators found contact information in Scott's Toyota Prius and a suicide note in his office.

For the rest of the story go to

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/08/20/tony-scott-cancer-brain-tumor_n_1811828.html?ncid=webmail1

Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor  Empty Re: Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm skeptical about the most recent info I gave yall. It just doesn't seem right. I sense that this is truly a diversion. I personally think that they never changed their clan name. Plus I'm sorry, but these guys don't let anyone with goofy GT's in. I still think Admiral Vhokure is their leader. Also guys, I would not take this clan lightly. They practically destroyed us the last time we met. They succesfully influenced our first leader & made him betray us. I shall not let that happen again. This has just gotten personal.

Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor  Empty Re: Tony Scott Cancer: Director Had Been Diagnosed With Inoperable Brain Tumor

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:20 am

You need to move this post to the proper area i am giving you until tomorrow and then i am going to delete it!!!!

I have made a global post about this already i am not warring any one any more i am just going to starte deleting!!!

This is my job and i will do my job right!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:45 pm