Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

5 posters

This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me

xBloodWolfx
    xBloodWolfx
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

GT : X B1ood Wo1f X

This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me Empty This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me

Post by xBloodWolfx Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Well I saw in some topic's about Zero forcing you guys that you should do something for me, well you dont have to if you dont want you. Let me tell you something guys. I been in many clan's sinc Halo 1 came out, i think the UNSCMC is my 35th clan i joined so im used to do and play alone even if every clan member is online playing, i still play alone and you want to know why, becuse almost evry clan i joined used me to make video's and map's for them and get nothing in return, they only make funn of me. So that why im ok if you guys are or will Ignor me, i wont be angry or anything. Its OK trust me, i Like being a Lone Wolf anyway

This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me Empty Re: This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Well, you ain't a lone wolf anymore. You got your brother on your side. No matter what, I got your back bro. Smile
    xBloodWolfx
    xBloodWolfx
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

GT : X B1ood Wo1f X

This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me Empty Re: This is Why Im Ok whit Evry One Ignoring me

Post by xBloodWolfx Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

The main problem here is thet your forcing people to be my firend and stuff, they dont have to be if they dont want to. Im not a clan person anymore, people this day want to kill me not be friends and you know what im talking about.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:50 pm

True. But you got to realize that they aren't doing that to you here. You just never pop up on the website. So nobody notices you here.
    RWHarrod51
    RWHarrod51
    Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps

GT : RWHarrod51

Post by RWHarrod51 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey man, I have not seen you on when i am on. If I am on send me an invite. Or you want to play something else send me a xbl party invite. I am the same way I like talking to people while i play. I was not forced to be your friend on xbox live just with school it is hard keep up with who has joined. This clan will not just use you like others did. If you want to play hit me up.With that also like i told my odst squad if you want somebody to shoot the shit with or game it up PM me or send me o party request or invite. Both of if you have time lets game it up.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Yeah, we won't try to bribe you with 2400 MS points to TRY to break another clan.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Though I'm slightly confused by Raven's post, this is proof that you are welcomed here with open arms. Very Happy
    RWHarrod51
    RWHarrod51

GT : RWHarrod51

Post by RWHarrod51 Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:04 pm

PS I will be on this evening at about 6ish if you guys are on
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

GT : DonnyDoo22

Post by Smith Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm

I'm getting back on about now. Hopefully you're still online. Ima play a few matches with you.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Just to let you guys know, my brother live 7 hours ahead of the central time zone here in the U.S. So if you want to game with, it'll be little earlier than you're used too. However, we will be online together starting at 6:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. or later, here. So join us if you can.
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 am

I might play a few matches with you, Zero, but I might watch some Star Wars first. I've just now gotten the random urge to watch Star Wars Episode III. Smile

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 pm

hey I can do even better I can watch the entire saga on blue ray on my ps3 Razz
    Smith
    Smith
    ONI Operative
    ONI Operative

Post by Smith Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 pm

I could watch all of them on my Xbox as well. They may not be on blue ray but oh well. But, I have a life to live. And watching all six movies would take up my entire day. Razz

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:47 pm

same here
    unblessedjd
    unblessedjd
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

GT : ODST N3CR0

Post by unblessedjd Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 am

Get you're ps3 shit outa here b4 I shove it were the sun dont shine. Oh and blood wolf if you drop me a friend request whenever were on at the same time ill drop u an invite

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 am

@ Umblessed yayaya whatever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 am