Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Talking in Objective games

Talking in Objective games Empty Talking in Objective games

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 am

I have noticed that in we play Objective game types as a clan that there is too much talking and not really calling out targets or positions. There was so much talking that i couldnt hear any orders being given(if there even was any). So i suggest that NO ONE talks during and objective match UNLESS to give a callout, give an order or to respond to an order.

This NEEDS to be fixed ASAP

Also there needs to be a clear chain of command when playing. For example: BTB Assult: Wolfe gave the order to grab weapons and return to base to defend the plant site. Me and jumper were in a Warthog and i spotted an enemy sniper so I(being the ODST commander) gave a fellow ODST(Jumper) the order to drive over to the target to take him out and return to base.

Im not sure if Wolfe disagreed with this order or he just didnt hear me because he yelled at us for pushing up to much

Who is allowed to gives orders during Objective games??
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Talking in Objective games Empty Re: Talking in Objective games

Post by RAVEN Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 am

Having conversations is part of gaming. I think it's alright to talk, as long as we aren't getting too loud about it. We NEED to hear callouts when they are given.

I think we should try doing JUST callouts during the match. The other conversations are best held BEFORE that match begins.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 pm

I know I'm really bad about talking in game. I think is why I personally suck at Halo. So hell yes I shut up during the game. I may be finally able to get so damn kills for fuck sake. Hoo-Rah! Smile

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Talking isnt bad. but too much of it its. People were screaming and yelling almost the whole time.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm

I had to tell people to shut the fuck up. I'm tired of this shit & I know I'm bad about it too. But that's no excuse. Am I right Marines!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:21 pm

of course ur right. why do u think i posted this?? hhahah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 pm