Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

• Reply to topic

Hobbies...

Re: Hobbies...

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 pm

W0LFE wrote:What mountains iceman? I grew up in denver, so the rockies are my HOME!

The Sierre Nevada mountains. I plan on living in the Rockies in the future though
W0LFE
Lord
Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 am

Do NOT move to tourist towns, the people are assholes and the cost of living is arm, leg, AND 1st born.

UNSC MARINE CORPS
UNSC Marine Corps Founder
Green Monster Battalion Leader

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 am

i am a mother of 3 heard headed boys ooooo yea and i am married to hard headed Raven so i am rasing 4 boys LOL. so i dont really have time for hobbies other then looking for a damn job which is hard as fuck and it sucks cause i have a 2 year degree in crinmial justice and cant find ANYTHING, cleaning house and takin care of my boys. there really is not mush time for any thing eles. i guess you could say my hobbies are smoking pot when i can get, music and horror movies. Welcom to my crazy life.

by the way my town is so much more boring then any i live in a small town in florida infested with old blue hair yankees with nothing better to do then get in you fucking way. where every bar is a redneck bar with fucked up unstable pool tables, walmart for a mall, and we still use the same damn elementery school that my Grandparents whent to.
unblessedjd
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

GT : ODST N3CR0

Post by unblessedjd on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm

well after reading this thread i c why our back ground is green

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:44 pm