Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

4 posters

What celebrity do you wish was never born?

What celebrity do you wish was never born? - Page 2 Empty Re: What celebrity do you wish was never born?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

yes mushroom head was out 2 years before slipknot and it is not that hard to know about another band with in the 2 years. it is not just the mask that they copyed it is also the fact that they both have 7 members. not sure about the record lable saying slipknote had to ware mask. The bottom line that pisses me off is that mushroom head is much better then slipknot and they do not have the fame that slipknot has. i seen slipknote live before there orignal member died and let me tell you i lost all resperct i may have hadd for them. there sound was fucked up you herd nothing but back wash and they we not in to there own performace they acted like they did not want to be there it is a good thing i was not there to see them or i would have been pretty pissed off. to my opinion if you can not perform live you are not a real band. i understand your part Harrod but i am a true mushroom head fan and i have lost all respect for slipknot as far as i am concern the fued will never die

What celebrity do you wish was never born? - Page 2 Empty Re: What celebrity do you wish was never born?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:06 pm

i would have to say. JUSTIN MOTHERFUCKING BIEBER

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm

W0LFE wrote:All those MLG guys, gettin to play video games and get paid for it.

This. Is it just me or do a lot of them think they're "high and mighty"?
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Lmfao, think. In their heads, they KNOW they're high and mighty lol. Stupid dicks, way to make gaming lame losers.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Indeed.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 am

i just laugh at them when i beat them and they get all salty xD

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:52 pm

LMAO. Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Snookie aggravating bitch and the rest of the Jersy bulls shit asses hoes that are all over the news

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:23 pm

i agree!!!
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Post by W0LFE Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:17 am

I 3rd that motion. They all just need to disappear. Fuckin jersey shore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm