Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

3 posters

Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console.

POW FallenGear
    POW FallenGear
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

GT : POW FallenGear

Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console. Empty Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console.

Post by POW FallenGear Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 am

as the title says i went yesterday and ordered a halo 4 xbox bundle as well as buying a copy of starcraft 2 sicne i've been wanting to get it sicne it game out, and also im going to give the free halo 4 game that comes with the xbox to my girlfriend so she can play so don't be suprised if she ends up playing with us one da, and yes i know my spelling sucks right now but i just woke up.

Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console. Empty Re: Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 am

I didn't notice any spelling errors.
    W0LFE
    W0LFE
    Lord
    Lord

GT : oO W0LFE Oo

Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console. Empty Re: Went and preordered myself a halo 4 limited editon Xbox Console.

Post by W0LFE Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Ok quick question. Where did u go for the consol? And did u have to pay for it then and ther or just put some money down.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Post by RAVEN Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

I don't have the bundle coming, but Gamestop has a money down type thing going. Pay it off beofore release is the only condition.
    POW FallenGear
    POW FallenGear
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

GT : POW FallenGear

Post by POW FallenGear Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

I went to the local gamestop for mine and payed off 390 of it but its $50 down to preorder it and you have till it comes out and the midnight release you can pay it off if your going to it as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am