Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

2 posters

Going on another date and reasons i havent been on

POW FallenGear
    POW FallenGear
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

GT : POW FallenGear

Going on another date and reasons i havent been on Empty Going on another date and reasons i havent been on

Post by POW FallenGear Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Hello everyone just letting you all know i have another date monday and that the reason i havent been on much is the fact i was very sick and the constant coughing and sneezing has bruised and pulled the muscles over my ribs so it's hard for me to sit and get out of bed for right now but that wont stop me form going to see her monday.
    RAVEN
    RAVEN
    ONI Section 3 Operative
    ONI Section 3 Operative

GT : ONI SEC 3 Raven

Going on another date and reasons i havent been on Empty Re: Going on another date and reasons i havent been on

Post by RAVEN Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Go get her bro! Niether sickness, nor weather will stop a young man from seeing his girl!
    POW FallenGear
    POW FallenGear
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Going on another date and reasons i havent been on Empty Re: Going on another date and reasons i havent been on

Post by POW FallenGear Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Damn straight

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Hoo-Rah!!!
    POW FallenGear
    POW FallenGear
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post by POW FallenGear Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Well, my date went good and I got to spend the entire day with her, meaning I diddnt come home till midnight, Im sore as hell and still a little tired but in all honesty it was worth it to be able to be with someone that dosent care about my health issues or my clinical depression

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am