Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the UNSC Marine Corps
Stay active both in-game and here on the forums to maximize your experience.
BIG changes in near future. Stay tuned.

Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven

Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven Empty Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 am

just to let yall know Raven and i are heading in to a very busy week. We have our 7 year aniversary on the 3rd, my step father in laws birthday on the 5th and our babys first birthday on the 7th. just letting yall know we might not be on as much as we usualy are.

Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven Empty Re: Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Hope yall have a good time. I'm sure the Renegades & I can handle the work.

Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven Empty Re: Very bust week coming up for Confederate Queen B and Raven

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 pm

we will still be on the forums just might seem a little lack in the up comming week

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Alright then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm